Re: (TV) Fwd: reissues clarification

At 12:50 AM +0100 9/23/03, Keith Allison wrote:
Bet they haven't left the fade on MM though, the buggers...

Sadly, you're right. Otherwise, we have a winner. I picked it up this afternoon, and played it in the car on the way home. Sound: so far, great! Interestingly, the car stereo has a peak right at the same frequency as Billy's hi-hat, so I'm hearing a lot of his playing on this record in a new way. I got chills listening to "MM." Also, a number of photos I haven't seen before in the liner notes, including Fred with a Danelectro bass and Richard with a Travis Bean. Plus some others. I've listened as far as the end of "Elevation" at this point, so I haven't been able to verify the LJJ issues.

Happy day indeed!  ($15/each from Paul's in Pittsburgh, btw.)
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/