To: <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2005 12:48 AM
Subject: (TV) This Catholic thing. I don't get it.

Gee, I grew up in Northeast Texas.  And Protestants can at least deal with
calling themselves Christian.  And like every Catholic I know in NYC is a
rabid atheist.  Are there like a lot of Catholics?  And do they all have a
problem with it?  Is it just the denomination and that's what you do?  Oh,
that's right, Father Joe never chased me into the baptismal.

So is it just the pedophilia, or is there some really deep resentment with
being borne Catholic?

If I can't ask people I love in this format, then what's a WASP to do?

Sorry if you're offended with this missive.  Mea Culpa.

Scott, NYC  INRI

Please come visit us in New York City and tour the Cloisters, the Medieval
Wing of the Metropolitan Museum of Art.  It's about 16 blocks away from
where we live.  In the cool part of northern Manhattan.

And if you're English, thank God for Anne Boleyn.  Right?

And on topic, I know that Richard Lloyd lives in Inwood very close to the
Cloisters.