(TV) Eleven-fingered Boleyn!

La Boleyn, she's from France!

I was raised Catholic.  I live in NYC, and am not quite a "rabid atheist."
If a gun were put to my head, I'd probably admit to Pascal's brand of
Jansenist faith.

Like most people from France, I dislike talking about religion, considering
it a personal matter.

The only thing that Protestants in the US seem to want to talk about is how
Christian they are -- and indeed, the particular American faith in Jesus
Christ (and strangely, to me, not in god) seems almost blasphemous to me at
first, but I slowly got used to it.

The Cloisters thingie is a really strange sight, if you're from Europe --
but it is indeed rather nice.