Re: Fwd: (TV) third album

From: Jay <piazzasanmarco@yahoo.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: (TV) third album
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:12:17 -0700 (PDT)

The third album just isn't that good, but because we
all love Television we choose to love it like a red
headed stepchild.

I definately prefer the 3rd album to Adventure - for me Adventure is like "marquee moon - the b-sides", like a pale imitation - the productions not as interesting, the songs arent as good. Whereas the 3rd album the songs are interesting and not imitations so as good in their own right and the production is interesting

I'm hoping the 4th album will be my favourite though !

--- Rex Broome <rexbroome@gmail.com> wrote:
Of course, Marquee Moon
> would be everyone's
> Record of the Year, and sell like hotcakes if first
> released today,
> but ironically if it hadn't been released when it
> was, little of
> today's rock music would sound like it does anyway.
>
> -Rex

Marquee Moon would never be everyones record of the year, no matter when it was released, its far too good for that

anyone want to look at the flyer for possibly the first ever gig at CBGB's (Well, Hillys actually, before it was CBGB's though, so its not Television) check it out here, probably never been seen much for 30 odd years

http://website.lineone.net/~murrayramone/debhilcbgbs.jpg