Re: (TV) third album

With so much chatter on this subject, I found it difficult to find a place
to chime in. However, Rene's post reflects my feelings. To go a bit further
I thought the third album was the best album of the 90s. But then again, I
also think Verlaine's live shows in the 80's were better than any 70s or 90s
Television show (however, the television show in LA a few years ago was a
mindmelt - man, I wish they would tour!).

mike