Re: Fwd: (TV) third album

--- Murray Ramone <murrayramone@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I definately prefer the 3rd album to Adventure - for me Adventure
> is like "marquee moon - the b-sides", like a pale imitation

Wow, that's kind of harsh... I definitely think ADVENTURE pales next
to MARQUEE MOON overall (it would be hard not to), but at the same
time I sometimes think "The Fire" and "The Dream's Dream" are better
than anything on MM. Gorgeous songs, and well-produced.

> I'm hoping the 4th album will be my favourite though !

That's the spirit :^)

> http://website.lineone.net/~murrayramone/debhilcbgbs.jpg

Hey cool! I wish the resolution were better but that is still an
amazing find.

--Phil