Re: (TV) OT: Country Joe Macdonald

i got to know him by the bevis frond , and their album togeher , the hilarious "eat flowers and kiss babies " ,odd stuff ...

Russ Van Rooy <russvr@pop.nwnexus.com> wrote:Saw the legendary Country Joe Macdonald last night in Silverton, Or.
Country Joe and his original lineup from his first album are touring
again and if he comes near your town, go see him. He's just as great as
ever and at nearly 60, looked like he could play all night - nearly did
for three hours with just three short breaks. Heard "Death Sound" , The
Fish Cheer and rag, his anti-whaling song, and some newer songs - all
very anti-Bush, or as he called him: "The Fucking Commander in Chief".
Good to know that he still hasn't compromised his politics even with
much shorter hair. Here's his web site:
http://www.countryjoe.com/
I was a little bit of a fan and got my copy of Electric Music for the
Mind and Body signed by the man !
-Russ