Re: (TV) OT, but maybe amusing if you have nothing else to do...

At 9:53 PM +0100 4/23/05, Keith Allison wrote:
You have just crash landed on a remote desert island. No one else has survived. As if by magic, a genie appears, and says "Hey, I can't do much for you, but I can get you 5 CD's" and something to play them on. Alternatively, if he's a really cool genie, he says "I can get you 5 LPs and a turntable etc." These will be the only music you can hear for the rest of your life. Which 5 would you choose? Remember only 5.

Do the individual discs of box sets count toward the five, or does the set count as 1?

Personally, I'd hope that a guitar or ukulele or something had survived the crash as well, and I'd be able to devote time to practicing...
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/