Re: (TV) (OT) Patio Smith's Meltdown

it s one hell of a line-up at least ,no tom ,however
Keith Allison <keith@marquee.demon.co.uk> escribis:Interesting - "Horses" w/ John Cale should be worth hearing.

Mind you, I thought that the Curator was supposed to put the whole thing
together, not appear with just about everyone!
PATTI SMITH'S MELTDOWN - FIRST EVENTS ANNOUNCED

Friday 17th June, QEH
YOKO ONO

Friday 17th June, RFH
RACHID TAHA with special guest PATTI SMITH

Saturday 18th June, RFH
Songs of Innocence Protest Songs and Lullabies
Feat. PATTI SMITH, SINEAD O'CONNOR, BETH ORTON, KRISTIN HERSH (Throwing
Muses)

Sunday 19th June, RFH
STEVE EARLE & PATTI SMITH

Wednesday 22nd June, QEH
The Coral Sea feat. PATTI SMITH and KEVIN SHIELDS (My Bloody Valentine)

Thursday 23rd June, RFH
Stand Bravely Brothers
A homage to Berthold Brecht feat. PATTI SMITH, MARC ALMOND, NEIL FINN,
ANTONY & THE JOHNSONS, DRESDEN DOLLS, LONDON SINFONIETTA

Friday 24th June, QEH
ANTONY & THE JOHNSONS

Saturday 25th June
PATTI SMITH performs Horses
With special guest JOHN CALE

Sunday 26th June, RFH
Songs Of Experience
The work of Jimi Hendrix and the music that inspired him Feat. PATTI
SMITH, JEFF BECK, FLEA & JOHN FRUSCIANTE (Red Hot Chilli Peppers) and
many more

plus AN EXHIBITION OF PATTI SMITH'S PHOTOS