Re: (TV) Indigestion

On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 21:20:27 -0700 (PDT)
Phil Obbard <pobbard@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Joe does a great job -- I probably owe him another bottle of wine
> (after 5 years of service!)

It was delicious, too, though it took me 2 years to get to drinking it!
Some Guinness would have been gone within days.  I'd say you could buy
me a drink in NYC in May, but it's now looking very unlikely that I'll
be able to make Tom's gig :(

While the TV list isn't the only thing I host on my server, it's
definitely the most rewarding.  It's definitely my pleasure to help
foster this community, and to have met some of the most interesting
folks with excellent musical taste ever.

As long as we can make it through the spans where Tom, Richard and the
lads don't produce new material, I'll be here!