(TV) Christgau reviews 'around'

'The Dean' weighs in with some Consumer Guidance...

     "Aficionados will find plenty that signifies in the context, if not in the overt formalism and serious soundtrack jazzbo chops of these sixteen lower-case titled instrumental gee gaws. Unreconstructed punkz and hip-hop wannabees may plump for the former, but in the end it's all about being on-the-one, and me, I'm just waiting for that set of C&W drinking songs I know he has in him. B"