Re: (TV) Verlaine article in Philadelphia Inquirer

At 4:01 PM -0700 5/11/06, Micah wrote:
I am picking these two off iTunes tomorrow. So, far the last two times I tried I was sidetracked. I ended up getting:

  Keith Jarrett's "Vienna" Concert

How is this? I've been on something of a Keith Jarrett kick lately, picking up some ECM releases and grabbing unreleased shows from Dime. (The unreleased 1975 Bremen is better than the released '73, in my opinion, and might have been stricken from the release schedule only for the odd quote of "Silver Bells.")
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/