RE: (TV) Verlaine article in Philadelphia Inquirer

I just want to add that if I had a decent independent record store here in Wichita, I would be shopping there for my music. There used to be several in the 80's, but NO MORE. It's Borders.

  M.

tom <thomas@bigdayphoto.com> wrote:
  I bought tix to the DC show a few days ago, and that gave me the impetus to
buy the discs...should be here tomorrow.

Anyone else going to be at the 930 club?

tv