(TV) "Threw me in a room without walls"

I'm taking AMTAK tomorrow to NYC tomorrow, then
going to see Tom's show at the Bowery Ballroom
[Thurs. night]; then sleep at the Carton Arms Hotel
(a funky, art-strewn, 'eccentric' hotel on 25th St.);
then go to Tom's Friday night show; and then
take 3:00 am red-eye AMTRAK back to Boston.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a reservation
for a room at the Carlton Arms.

Before, I start phoning a million places after
perusing the internet, can anyone care recommend an
alternative hotel or Bread & Breakfast (has to be
under $100 per night)?