Re: (TV) "Threw me in a room without walls"

Leo's Subject line (whence?) reminded me of Tom's lines in "Lovebird Asylum Seeker":

"This wall I know must have a door somewhere..." [At least I think that's what he sings.]

And, given Leo's interest in model girls, it seems appropriate to recount an anecdote about Kate Moss that's going around:

Kate was doing a photoshoot in a derelict house. Then she needed to go to the loo. One of the crew said: "There is a loo, but I'm afraid it has no door." Storms Kate: "Well how the fuck am I meant to get into it?"

--JoeT