Re: (TV) tom at the 930

I love that song. It's so happy! Rhumba number indeed. And the slide-y, echo-y animal/bird sounds. So is this the first time we here TV using a wah pedal or some such device ? I am really digging 'Around' in particular. I especially love the song '88s' with it's strange round-like changes and the contrapuntal-esque bass, and the jangling guitar sound.
- Russ

Keith Allison wrote:
In message <68a8ea5e0605181251s28d7d906n399f2a476228f458@mail.gmail.com>, Rex Broome <rexbroome@gmail.com> writes
you are right ,curiously that nigth they played a couple of the songs that arenow on the new records too,"h. charms" and two from" around " ,but with
lyrics ...

Really? Which ones, and what were the lyrics (do they match the current titles of the pieces)?

They played Meteor Beach (introduced as "a little Rhumba number").