Re: (TV) tom at the 930

it has ( to me ) the feel of soukous music ,sort of ... ,he played  a wah on "no glamour for willi " ,the studio version , i cant recall more places ...

russ <russvr@pop.nwnexus.com> escribis:  I love that song. It's so happy! Rhumba number indeed. And the slide-y,
echo-y animal/bird sounds. So is this the first time we here TV using a
wah pedal or some such device ?
I am really digging 'Around' in particular. I especially love the song
'88s' with it's strange round-like changes and the contrapuntal-esque
bass, and the jangling guitar sound.
- Russ