Re: (TV) Another besotted critic

i still think the same ,it s an original ,addictive and demented song ,it blends so well the lyrics ,the melodies and grooves , really like the other two ,too , the guitar sounds on "orbit " ( the reversed  harmonics little things in the verses ,the "spy" type fills ,the melodic solo ,he crammed more cool parts in one song than most people in entire albums ...,speaking of "orbit " greg wrote that it has a cheesy ,predictable chorus , i cant think  of another song with such "illogic" notes sequence ,really ...,is funny how we hear so dissimilar things ....

  by the way ,any reviews from recent ny shows ?, (setlists ,clothings ,drunks ,whatever ....)

Joe Thornton <joe.thornton@gmx.net> escribis:
  Just noticed this review:

http://www.popmatters.com/pm/music/reviews/tom_verlaine_songs_and_other_thing
s/

Must admit I love the album too, though, as with The Wonder, there are three
songs that I cannot warm to. They are:
"Heavenly Charm", "Orbit" and "Documentary" (What were you thinking of,
Amilcar?)

--JoeT
Checked by AVG Free Edition.