(TV) greg reviews his review of around

Dear greg,

Do you remember w&c? The utter disappointment you felt
when there were no vocals?  How you kept coming back,
mainly because it was Verlaine and then because
something kept dragging you back in?  How many times
did you listen to it on those late, lonley stretches
between North Dakota and Saskatchewan, 50, 60 times?
You wanted more didn't you?  Well you got it.  It
keeps you coming back, gotta have more huh?

A plus, plus a bonus for extra credit work.

PS - I find the covers for Around and SaOT quite a
departure from past covers.   Hmmm...I just thought of
a new thread...