Re: (TV) Greg's Great & Hilarious S&OT Review

Thanks Leo.  I'm actually you brought out the lister
review challenge as it gave me the motivation to make
time to properly listen to the new Verlaine cd's.

Not related to them.  Those commercials?  Are you
thinking of Bob and Doug Mackenzie, the hosers (Rick
Moranis and the other guy whose name escape me)?
Molsen Canadian is about the worst beer ever made btw.
 "Buy" is such a strong word, everything I ever made
is available through mp3.com.au/gregorygrant/ (or
something like that) and select songs on
download.com's site.  I do far better on the au site.
The new cd will be on there as well.  I was rolling
along at a great clip but life has got in the way
(accidently bought a new house that needs lots of work
and need to sell current house) so my studio is
officially packed away for an undetermined time.
Thanks for your interest though.

greg

--- "Casey, Leo J" <Leo.J.Casey@Volpe.dot.gov> wrote:

> Greg wrote:
>
> >nO ONE IS GOING TO READ THIS ALL THE WAY THROUGH,
> NOT ALONE TWICE
>

> Greg, I loved your review but didn't read it
> twice---I read it three times.

> >     Leo

> PS: Are you related to those two Canadian guys who
> did those Molson
>
> commercials about 10-12 years?  (What were there
> names?)

> PPS:
 >my ***cheap plug alert*** upcoming recording / cd /
> whatever

> Send me an e-mail off-list when it comes out, I'd
> like to buy
 a copy---on second thought what the hell, send it