Re: (TV) Lord's Prayer stage rant

--- Keith Allison <keith@thewonder.co.uk> wrote:

> Claudia wrote:
> >
> >  However
> > you chose to completely ignore that part. Same
> with
> > the whippets issue. Instead...a good bashing of
> > you-know-who.
> >

> Claudia, I chose to ignore nothing. I'm not
> interested in a slanging
> match with you so this is my only response, but if
> you have such a
> problem with RL's (reported) behaviour then I
> suggest you write and tell
> him.

*sigh* futile attempt at a discussion, duly noted. My
point was mainly to bring up some facts disregarded by
the lloyd apologists, not personal problems with his
behavior.

> You know, "you-know-who" isn't beyond criticism, he
> just appears to
> think that he is.

Did he steal your lunch-money too?
I'd understand all your bickering about the man if you
had to deal with him on a daily basis but ffs, how
many minutes have you actually spent talking to him?
Maybe you should take your own advice and tell
verlaine how you feel about him since it's fairly
obvious that it's bugging you on a level beyond
rationality.

Claudia