To: <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 6:48 PM
Subject: Re: (TV) ron asheton RIP

Very sad.
I only hope there was no 'mis-adventure' involved.

I was very impressed when I saw the Stooges last year. Iggy was always the central focus, and I really went to see Watt in that situation, but I remember what how much Asheton's guitar really drove the songs.
Hopefully he gets due credit for his contribution to rock music.
and the way he stomped on the wah!

Thanks for everything, Ron.
- H.