Re: Brookline & BU / RE: (TV) The best album of all time

Wow what a coincidence -- I lived maybe a half mile from there (288 Babcock).

Pretty much lived in the same general area (Brookline, Comm Ave,
Brighton and Kenmore) for like 9 years.  Great part of the city to
live, lot of fond memories of it...

-A