RE: (TV) CBGB movie

I watched it last night, it was pretty well done and easily watchable. but I
got a bit bored towards the end and cant really remember much about it - not
the sign of a good film

television are quite well represented, especially compared to others - its
easy to pick holes in as a music fan with chronology etc but its done in a
pretty charming funny punk magazine way so - worth seeing.

I can think of a couple of ways it could have been done much better, but I'll
not spoil it for anyone else by sharing my views