Re: (TV) CBGB movie/Immoral

On 25/09/2013 13:42, leif joley wrote:
As for watching this film through some unofficial channel, I won't do that.
Swedes may indeed be responsible not only for Ikea, Volvo, Spotify, Ace of
Base, Skype and Harriet Andersson but also for Pirate Bay -- although I find
it detestable to not pay for the consumption of a independent film production
about a subject interesting to me. Especially since the prospect for the
producers to recoup the investment and/or make some profit from this
enterprise may not be very easy.

That 's fair enough Leif. Once I would have felt the same as you.
Unfortunately, even if it came eventually to a local cinema (highly unlikely), I can no longer get out to a cinema to see it for the same reasons that I can no longer go to a Television (or any other) gig. Or drive or walk or play the guitar or draw. One's priorities shift and change as one's options become fewer.
If and when you do get to see it, I'd like to know what you think.