Re: (TV) Tyler Wilcox on the Eno demos

On 21/3/14 18:10, Leo Casey wrote:
3) I realize I'm most likely in the minority on this,

Well, make it a minority of at least two ;)
but other than as a
historical artifact, I have never understood the persistent fascination of
these Sessions.
Nor I
I thought in 1980 the sound was awful (sterile and dead), and
still do.

I believe Tom V. agrees.
  but I
was very happy he left Roxy Music in 1974 after clashing artistically with
Bryan Ferry.

Ditto.

I remember thinking when he joined up with U2, that they deserved each other.