From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of Phil
Obbard
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2014 4:02 PM
To: Marquee Moon Mailing List
Subject: (TV) Verlaine track on new Bowie compilation

Verlaine's "Kingdom Come" appears on an upcoming compilation, BOWIE HEARD
THEM HERE FIRST.

http://www.bowiewonderworld.com/images/photos/14/bowieheardthemherefirst.jpg

As a Bowie fanatic, I have almost all of these tracks, but might pick this
up anyway, if only for the sheer eclecticism of this disc ("Sorrow" AND
"Criminal World"??)

This is part of ongoing series from Ace Records. I have an earlier disc from
them, YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, with a lot of interesting rarities, including
the original "Suspicious Minds", an echo of the version Elvis would make
very famous a few months later.

https://acerecords.co.uk/you-heard-it-here-first

Phil