Re: Bowie Covers 33 and 1/3 ' RE: (TV) Verlaine track on new Bowie compilation

The original "Criminal World" is a fantastic, Roxy-worthy atmospheric track
.

Hear it here: http://youtu.be/fPLkzskWmq8

"Criminal World"
 will be one of the highlights of this set, sandwiched between two other hi
ghlights: Verlaine's "Kingdom Come" (superior to Bowie's cover) and Iggy's
"Don't Look Down" (VASTLY superior to the awful mid-80s Bowie remake, for w
hich the world would be a measurably better place without).

Phil

On Tuesday, March 25, 2014 9:08 PM, Leo Casey <LeoCasey@c