From: OwenGwilliam@cs.com [mailto:OwenGwilliam@cs.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2001 5:09 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) the fans?

pobbard@yahoo.com
writes:

> Anyone out there friends with Ted Turner?

Hey, we just had an article in the local paper (and I'm sure everywhere
else)
that Ted was "bored" and had nothing to do in the new AOL Time Warner. Maybe

pumping large amounts of cash into Television could be a new hobby.

I'll give him a buzz.

    -- Owen

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Site On A Shadowy Web)

"I've suffered for my music, now it's your turn"
    -- Neil Innes, "Protest Song"