Re: (TV) the fans?

In a message dated 5/9/01 5:01:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, pobbard@yahoo.com
writes:

<< So we
 just gotta find some donors if we want to see them get together again in the
 future. :^) >>

I'd rather support a Richard Lloyd Project than a disgruntled Tom and Richard
TV situation. I can imagine since I'm in a band myself  that when egos or
personalities are not aligned properly the music will suffer. I would have
liked to see TV in NYC regardless but it would have been in the forefront of
my brain as I watched, why they can't get along. But we know why, Egos...It
kills us all.