RE: (TV) Hell and Verlaine

--- greggluvox <murderedman@earthlink.net> wrote:
> They should do a Songs For Drella type thing about Terry Ork.

This made me laugh so hard, I almost fell off my chair.

> What's the deal? Do they hate each other?

In an interview last year or the year before, Hell said the two talk "about
once a year". Verlaine did the soundtrack for the half-finished "Theresa Stern"
movie Hell did in 1990. So I assume they're still friendly, at least on some
level.

--Philip