Re: (TV) u2

Dunno, but I love his guitar playing. I do know though
that he's still alive...I guess I could call Levene
'tragic' since he just like Richard Hell more or less
dissapeared from the music scene. To me, he seemed
like the genius behind PiL...Lydon put out such awful
records after 'This Is What You Want...'

I haven't heard "Keith Levene"'s name in years.  It