Re: (TV) Re: wire

This list is great!  It has reminded me of a lot of my
old faves (Pixies, Pere Ubu, and now Wire and PIL).
Flowers of Romance was my first PIL album.  I also
liked This is What you Want.  I completely forgot
about Commercial Zone but I am positive I bought it
and it was ultra cool.  Crap, now I am going to go to
my storage room and hunt down all of these.

Greg