(TV) New List email return button

Just to make everyone aware - the new list defaults to sending to the whole
list when you hit the reply button.
This is the opposite to the old list which sent to the individual member. I
think this new way is more logical and preferable, but remember to check
the "TO" field before you hit the send button! I very nearly sent an email
to the whole list which I didn't mean to.

Happy New Year to you all!

-Howard

Santadog's Television & Tom Verlaine Page:
Funpack folks - contact me if you haven't got your free funpack upgrade CD
yet