Re: (TV) Levene and the a mere shadow of Lydon

Yes, it's the same version as the one on COMMERCIAL ZONE, though it might be a
*slightly* different mix. But it's the same vocal, track, etc. This was later
'replaced' by the THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT... version of "This is Not a Love Song"
with horns and a highly-compressed radio-ready sound. This version is now on
the so-called GREATEST HITS SO FAR cd.

Sorry to be so off-topic, all.

--Philip