RE: (TV) Moby Grape

Ah, thanks for the info on the Grape. I'm not familiar with the material on _Wow!_ but I have heard the stories. (I've been listening to _Oar_, too, which is like proto-Jandek.)

Yeah, I've got to agree about success--I tend toward searching out the nonobvious and obscure. It's not a "I'm more obscure than you, nyah nyah" thing, but more like finding buried treasure--something that speaks deeply to you from a previously unknown place. OTOH, it's a sad thing when someone who's scaled serious artistic heights, or opens your eyes and ears, is left to languish on the margins, or worse.

-Maurice