Re: (TV) office space

Yeah, that movie pretty much sums up what it is like
to work in an office.  I particularly enjoyed the
scene where the main charactor was talking to
consultants and honestly describing his particular
work day.  The part where he also was imagining his
boss being his girl friends ex-lover almost killed me
:-)