Re: (TV) office space

Hi,

Office Space is a great movie, the consultants are eerily real, as g
grant said...I also like how in the movie one guy was sacked five years
ago, but no-one had the heart to tell him, so he still comes to work
every day, and wonders where his stapler has gotten to. The cast
includes a couple of members of MAD TV, which I though was a hilarious
show.

To tie in with a couple of other threads...The GoBetweens loved
Television. When they were starting out in the late seventies in
Brisbane, they were heavily influenced by the New York bands, especially
Talking Heads and Television.

And...

Happy Birthday Elvis. He turns 65 today - 8 January. A cause for
celebration.

Bye,

Tamsitt