Re: (TV) office space

jpontrelli@nallmiller.com wrote:
> Has anyone seen this film, sometimes I see this whole list
> membership as cast members.

:)  A great movie!  Since I moved out of cubeville about 4 years
ago, I've been doing computer consulting, which often lets me see
the insane office world without really having to be a part of it.

Deadlines?  Overtime?  Sorry, folks.  My schedule's in my contract,
and I get Fridays off :)  As nice as my schedule's been for the
past 6 months, it still has a while to go to make up for the living
hell of small business partnership that was my life for the previous
5 years.

Burnt out on the american dream, now striving for the SubGenius goal
of total slack!