Re: (TV) rap-PE are the bomb ! Now it gets very silly...........

    Hello y'all,

    Alex and I were doing some inventory yesterday and noticed that we
only had 4 Television '92 tour T-shirts left(2 black/2 white). If any of
you missed it the first time around that we offered them or you're new to
the list and would like to get one this is your chance before we put them
on display for the spring. There's also one Richard Hell T'shirt from
Hanuman Books. If you'd like to order any of these please contact us off
the list. Sincerely,

Michael T. Carlucci
Subterranean Records
5 Cornelia Street