(TV) Matthew Sweet

A few months back quite a few people were talking about Matthew Sweet and,
in particular, some stuff with Richard Lloyd and Robert Quine on. I'd never
heard of him before. Yesterday I found a second hand copy of Altered Beast.
I've just played it and think it's really good after just one play.
So once more being a part of this list has got into some music I probably
wouldn't have come across otherwise. Thanks everyone.

What's the other Matthew Sweet stuff like in comparison?

Nick