Re: (TV) 2 cents on Rap/dissing Richard.

Well....
correction Hell is not done.  He is still working and putting out material,
literary at this point.
As far as the argument that Hell is not a virtuoso, lyrically he is.  Besides
since when was this list about virtouso musicians, the poeple named are great
but the words virtuoso and Rock and Roll smack me like early seventies prog
rock that makes me want to puke.
As far as Hell being 'a good b-movie'  I would like to remind that some of
the finest films and a majority of the best American films were so called
'b-movies'.....time will tell.
Jeremy (us)