From: Philip P. Obbard [mailto:pobbard@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2000 10:43 AM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) Tom's twin brother?

Hi all,

In the article by Russ Tolman on t0m's "Marquee Moon Website", it mentions
that
Verlaine says he has an identical twin who is/was a junkie. Does anything
know
anything about his brother - his name, whether he is still alive, etc.?

Or, is this a joke... e.g., "I'm not a junkie, but my identical twin is?"
Tolman acts as if it isn't a joke, but it still reads that way to some
extent.

The article is at http://www.slip.net/~rivethed/odd.htm#Russ

--Philip