Re: (TV) Re: Winter Hours

    Yeah it was '86 I believe. I actually have a tape of that show.
We didn't play Rochester too often. It's a long trek. I remember we
were trying to figure out what was wrong with some of the people there.
They seemed to be a bit crazed. maybe you can explain. The DJ from the
local college station said it was something in the drinking water.
What do you think? M T C