Re: (TV) Blank Generation CD / NME Review

That new NME review is available on-line at:
http://www.nme.com/reviews/reviews/20000126101351.html

...although, I don't believe Hell ever wore the "Please Kill Me" t-shirt...
there's that interview with Richard Lloyd where he claims he was the one who
actually wore the shirt (and only once, at that).

--Philip