Re: (TV) Blank Generation CD

>here, here Philip, that would indeed be the ideal packaging, with the
>original sleeve AND original inner sleeve with lyrics and photo collage(with
>photos by Roberta Bayley, among others), which includes  a Berklee School of

>Music ID card of Robert Quine,

    This ID card brings up a good point. Although I have never actually
asked him
myself, I recall Lou Reed doing an interview with Bill Boggs(who would later
record
the infamous Reed/Quine shows @ the Bottom Line). Boggs asked Lou about
Quine, who
at the time was raving about his the guitarist he could finally play with
since the
V.U. days. I'm getting to it, anyway, Boggs said "Robert Ginsberg, a former
lawyer
right". I sort of recall Lou saying yes, that's right. But the ID card
disputes that.
I've never been in te frame of mind to ask him true or false. Does anyone
out there
know? M T C

 photos of the Voidoids live and in the