Re: (TV) rythym guitarists

    I agree with Michael. Also on the song "I See You". Not only is
the rhythm wild but the tuning is completely off the wall, but beautiful
at the same time. I could never figure out that tuning. It's a very
bizarre tuning. It's sounds minor-ish but I still have a problem with
it. Much like Joni Mitchell's tunings. M T C