Re: [(TV) I couldnt make this shite up if I tried.]

jpontrelli@nallmiller.com wrote:
> http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Backstage/4568/term.html

*spits*
Um, I guess that my term paper on the Velvet Underground should also be posted
for the world to see? :)

Annie

This e-mail is in memory of Mark Sandman (1952-1999)

"Life is very short, and you don't love me anymore, so I'm never gonna see you
again."