Re: (TV) oops--try this

jpontrelli@nallmiller.com wrote:
> Greatest rock guitarists of all times
> Copyright * 1999 Piero Scaruffi - Who *is* this guy?

Any "best rock guitarist" list that doesn't have Richard Thompson
on it anywhere proves to me that the author doesn't have a broad enough
knowledge base to be writing such a list.

> 5.Duane Denison (Jesus Lizard)
> 6.Joe Baiza (Saccharine Trust, Universal Congress)

You have *got* to be kidding.  They're not bad - worthy of inclusion,
but at #5 and 6?

Notable absences besides RT include Frank Zappa, Carlos Santana,
Dave Edmunds and Adrian Belew (although he may have been the
truncated #64).