Re: (TV) I couldn't make this shite up if I tried.

Hi TV'ers

jpontrelli@nallmiller.com writes:

>Subj:   (TV) I couldn't make this shite up if I tried.
>Date:  2/1/00 4:02:10 PM Eastern Standard Time
>From:  jpontrelli@nallmiller.com
>Sender:    tv-owner@obbard.com
>To:    tv@obbard.com
>
>http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Backstage/4568/term.html

What is this? -- The new "TV" Boredom torture test perpetuated by revengeful
closet Eagles fans? I could only read up to The Eagles were considered
country-rock
or bluegrass-rock group. Maybe they played CBGB's before Wayne/Janye County?
and sent Wayne to Max's :^)

Henry